Thursday 27 September 2007

Cat tree

Well... like my brother I'll post about the cat tree today... momma made me and my lovely brother a cat-tree, she made it all by herself and it looks fabulous! Momma is so clever! Of course while she was making it, me and my brother both helped her try it out as she was going along. You can see the whole build of it here

Last night me and momma snuggled up in bed to keep warm - it was heaven! Sadly the alarms went of a few hours later, so momma got up to feed herself and me and my lovely brother. After food when it was bed time again my borther wanted to play... he plays a little too rough for me, me being a girly and all, so I hid from him.

This morning we got delicious shrimpies, and then some wet food... and after that poppa came home with fresh bread, so he and momma also had somethign to eat. I love it when my poppa comes home unexpected during the day - it's wonderful!

Me and momma then played with the laser light... I adore the lasr light!

To amuse you, here' a picture of me pretending to be a "gansta"... of course just pretending - I'm a princess!

4 comments:

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! That's a hilarious .gif of you!

Your mom made a very nice cat tree :-)

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Baby Girl... that tree is awesome. I'm pretty sure my beans are incapable of building anything like that for me and Pumpy.

The Crew said...

Well hello, Baby Girl. Thanks for stopping by our blog.

This amazing! My Mom calls me baby girl, too. I wonder if we're related?

Your friend
Misty

LZ said...

My humans are generally useless. They would never be able to build a tree. I like to snuggle a lot too and the Lap Lady calls me Baby Girl all of the time.

Kaze