Friday 28 September 2007

Beloved child has many names!

Yesterday I had soem comments on my pretty name, Baby-Girl... so I though I'd write a bit about it today...

When momma and poppa had resuced me (you can read about it here, all written by me) and they were driving home with me, they decided to name me Chantelle. Of course at this time they didn't even know if they got to keep me as their new baby.

After a few days they started calling me Chantelina, as they though it was much cuter and suited me much better. And as soon as they realised that no-one was coming to collect me, I became Baby-Girl, as I'm their little baby, and I'm a girl!

The only place where my original name is used is at the V.E.T.s. Sometimes momma and poppa will use Chantelina... and they also got a string of other names for me too:
Princess, Smiley Face, Curly Toes, Plumpie, Sexy Lady, Lady Green Eyes, Eee-Eee, Itty-Bitty...

But most of the time, I'm Baby-Girl!

Today has been a horrid morning, and both me and my lovely brother was spooked by the awful alarm. I'm not normally scared of noises, but this is very loud, so not even I like it. You an read about it at my lovely brothers blog

Me being a beautiful princess:

5 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very very cute photo of you~! I see it with lots of smile~!

Seeing your story I see you have many stories at the past, I am so glad you find a good home now~!

Nice to meet you~!

LZ said...

You are a very beautiful Baby-Girl for sure. You have a very lovely tummy.

Chase

Daisy said...

Baby-Girl, that is a pretty name for a pretty girl. I like calico cats!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You are sooooo pretty!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

you are pretty!!